Re: Partial frame synchronization TODO

> ? Implement paint throttling for the Broadway backend.
>   (I'm not sure what this means exactly - the default
>   throttling to 60fps may be OK.)

Not sure what the best thing is here. If you have a low
bandwidth connection then you would like to do a roundtrip
to the client before sending the next frame to avoid just
filling up the pipe with frames and then blocking on socket
write.

However, if you have a high bandwidth but high latency link
then you could theoretically keep sending new frames and they
would display fine on the client, although somewhat delayed.
Doing the roundtrip in this case would just unnecessary skip
frames in the animation.