Please review gtkglext-3

BUMP!

Dear GTK developers,

I work on a port of gtkglext (i.e., GTK's OpenGL library) to GTK 3. To
push the changes upstream, I need someone to review the patches and give
me feedback. The original reviewer suddenly disappeared, so I'm asking
one of you to do the review.

If you're interested, clone

  git://git.gnome.org/gtkglext

and pull my changes from

  https://github.com/tdz/gtkglext.git for-review

The content of these patches is described in [1], [2] and [3].

Thanks in advance and

Best Regards
Thomas

[1]
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtkglext-list/2012-January/msg00006.html

[2]
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtkglext-list/2012-January/msg00020.html

[3]
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtkglext-list/2012-January/msg00021.html

--
GnuPG:          http://tdz.users.sourceforge.net/tdz.asc
Fingerprint:    16FF F599 82F8 E5AA 18C6 5220 D9DA D7D4 4EF1 DF08

jsapigen - A free glue-code generator for Mozilla SpiderMonkey. See
http://jsapigen.sourceforge.net for more information.