Re: Building gtk for Win32/gdk-pixbuf problem

Personally I prefer cross compiling as I find it easier than trying to setup a full dev system on windows.
Let's say for example you need perl and other unix tools at build time but not at runtime in this case all the build deps are easily fulfilled on Linux but not as easy on windows
Anyways take a look at this blog post

http://blogs.gnome.org/xjuan/2012/05/29/cross-compiling-glade-for-win32/

Specially the part I used the python scrip to download binaries from the open suse build service.
Suse cross compile gtk and other usefull libs for windows and you should be able to use that with mingw/msys
Greets

Juan Pablo