Re: EXTERNAL: Re: building gobject-introspection with Mingw

On 7/16/2012 1:29 PM, Colin Walters wrote:
It's just for the introspection.m4 file; you should be able to copy it
into the m4/ directory in the GTK+ source.
That worked.  As I mentioned yesterday, I was able to build gtk3.  Today
I tried the gtk3 examples at
http://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/3.0/gtk-getting-started.html
Even the one with cairo worked.

I suppose now I should clean up my notes that I did while working on
getting to this point and perhaps wipe everything to see if my notes
will get me to this point again.

Thanks to all for your help.

Damon Register