Re: gir stability

Sorry for the delay, but I checked out the makefile.msc's and found that Hans does have the same rules in the NMake makefiles already. So hopefully this piece of info helps.

With Blessings,
-Fan, Chun-wei
- nmake build: probably wouldn't pose big problems as it relies
  on the .def file to be in the source tarball. I wish somebody could
  apply the same msvc magic as described above so we could get rid of
  the ".def file needs to live in $(srcdir)" abomination, though...

mvg,
Dieter