RE: gir stability

Hi,

I will take a look at the nmake Makefiles in the coming week (sorry I am on vacation now and due to lack of time during the past month or so I was not able to update the Visual C++ support stuff very much lately)-but most probably they will need some other updates before they can become usable anyways.

Will look at the other comments regarding this issue ASAP on my part.

With blessings.
-Fan, Chun-wei (fanc999)