Re: Review appreciated: touch-text-selection branch

Hey, this is working much better now. There's only one remaining
oddity I could spot while playing with this in gtk-demo.

Start with an entry that is scrolling (ie lots of texts in it. Start
selecting somewhere. Drag a bit, then move up or down outside the
entry. The selection jumps to be all the way from one end to the start
of the selection. Almost every time I do this, I end up with one of
the handles sitting in the middle of the selection, and not reacting
to drag attempts.