Re: deprecating gdk threads

On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 1:28 PM, Pavel Holejsovsky <pavel holejsovsky gmail com> wrote:

 [ ... ]

Pavel, on re-reading Colin's bug report and then your original message, I realize that I was not paying attention. You were discussing object cleanup from GC in non-main-event-loop threads, not anything directly relating to handling events/widgets. I apologize for my failure to pay attention to that, which of course makes my comment about "this is about GDK, not threads in general" fairly stupid.