Re: gdk threads ...
- From: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- Cc: Ryan Lortie <desrt desrt ca>, Gtk Hackers <gtk-devel-list gnome org>, michael meeks suse com
- Subject: Re: gdk threads ...
- Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 07:52:52 -0400
On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 6:00 AM, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
> On Mon, 2012-03-05 at 08:07 -0500, Ryan Lortie wrote:
>> hi Michael,
>> On Mon, 2012-03-05 at 12:11 +0000, Michael Meeks wrote:
>> > Does that mean you're removing gdk_threads_enter and leave and the
>> > semantics around that ? is there some cunning new scheme proposed to
>> > intercept the mainloop and ensure that events / idle / timeout emissions
>> > hooked in by the toolkit can have applications add lock/unlock pairs ?
>> We're not removing -- only deprecating.
> The deprecation does not seem to have happened in GTK+ 3.4:
> Is it still planned?
Yes - it wasn't planned for 3.4 - we'll do it once we branch (ie next week)
] [Thread Prev