Re: Two questions: GTK for visually impaired. Windows gtk bundle for apps guidance.

On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 06:18:47 +0900, Evgeniy Philippov wrote:

>> 2. Current stable Pidgin uses gtk+-bundle_2.14.7-20090119_win32 under
>> Windows.
> I haven't made myself clear enough. I want to program and change GTK+,
> not only Pidgin. I already have full source for Pidgin and all of its
> dependencies including the binary version GTK Windows bundle. So I need
> also the source code version of GTK Windows bundle.

That bundle is ancient - you should instead work with the current release,
which for GTK+ is 2.24.10. The source code for GTK+ is available from
www.gtk.org, but it might be easier to just use the download-mingw-rpm
script from <https://github.com/mkbosmans/download-mingw-rpm> to download
the latest binaries and sources from the OpenSuSE build service.

As for the accessibility, that's handled by ATK in GTK+, but AFAIK, it's
just stubbed on Windows, so it doesn't do much.

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >