How to recreate GLib binary bundle for Windows

Hello there,

this is my first message on this mailing list, my name is Matteo and I'm writing from Italy.

I'm currently working on a GStreamer-based Windows application, until now the binary version of GLib that comes with the GTK+ binary bundle was OK for me, but then I had to recompile GLib itself. With some issues I was finally able to recompile GLib with both MinGW and MSVC 10, this because I'm using MinGW to recompile GStreamer but I also have an MSVC project that refers to GLib through GStreamer.

Everything seems fine, but when I start my application I get an error on a libffi missing symbol. My suspect is that I probably made some confusion with the two sets binaries: which one should I use, the runtime DLLs generated by MinGW or the ones
generated by MSVC? In simple words, which of them are distributed inside GTK+ binary bundle?

Many thanks in advance for your kind answer,

Matteo