Re: _wstat on Windows (actually stat stuff in general)
- From: Kean Johnston <kean johnston gmail com>
- To: Krzysztof Kosiński <tweenk pl gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org, Jernej Simončič <jernej|s-gmane eternallybored org>
- Subject: Re: _wstat on Windows (actually stat stuff in general)
- Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 16:11:11 +0200
Forget about a file chooser. I want to write a utility. I want to be able
to stat files and get their sizes to display how many bytes the files in a
directory uses. How do I do that with a broken _wstat? Or, I want to
*write* a file chooser. I want to be able to display how many bytes a file
is. A file happens to be a symlink. How do I do that with a broken _wstat?
user. The ordinary user is unlikely to create any symlinks, and I'm
not even sure that _wstat would be called when selecting the linked
file for opening in the file chooser.
] [Thread Prev