As we would prefere to use binaries endorsed/provided by the project I
guess it's +1 for moving to another tollkit :-(
I think we may have prof-of-concept Qt code. A lot of work I had hoped
could be avoided.
I'd hold off on that decision for a week or two if I were you. Please give me time to finish testing my current builds and see if I can persuade the devs to accept it.

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]