Re: Gtk+ win32 fixes, please test

On Wed, 19 Oct 2011 22:53:49 +0200, Alexander Larsson wrote:
I just pushed a bunch of changes to how grabs and crossing events
work in the win32 backend to the gtk-2-24-win32 branch, and I want to
fix any other leftover bugs from the client side windows conversion.

From my first tests (on Windows XP), this looks good. Even better, it's
amazing to see some long standing bugs finally squashed. Thank you!

Can any people interested in the win32 code please try this out and
report any issues, regressions against gtk-2-24 or just things that are
broken on windows related to windows and events.

To hopefully make this a bit easier on other people interested in testing,
I've (hastily!) constructed a gtk+-bundle based on this branch. A word
of warning is in order though:
! this bundle is *not* to be used in any kind of production environment
! this bundle is for testing purposes only
! this bundle is entirely unsupported
! there is no warranty whatsoever
! if this bundle breaks your favorite toy, you get to keep the pieces

Now we've gotten that out of the way, note that this bundle is a bit
special compared to the gtk+-bundles usually available on gtk.org
in that:
- not all locales are included (saved me a bit of time)
- no documentation is included (saved me a bit of time)
+ all 64 test programs not usually distributed are included in the
  bin directory

http://www.optionexplicit.be/projects/gnome-windows/20111020/gtk+-bundle_test_gtk-2-24-win32_branch.zip

mvg,
Dieter