Re: GtkComboBox with a tree view
- From: Sébastien Granjoux <seb sfo free fr>
- To: Kristian Rietveld <kris loopnest org>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GtkComboBox with a tree view
- Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 19:14:30 +0200
Le 18/10/2011 08:04, Kristian Rietveld a écrit :
You should not rely on that. It is up to theme to pick either the
tree view or the menu mode.
IMHO GtkComboBox has not been designed to handle thousands of items,
the UI is also not up to that. Given that you are going to need a
search feature is likely another indicator that the combo box UI will
not solve your problem.
Ok. Thanks for the answer, I will rather use a custom widget using a
] [Thread Prev