Re: gio modules makes the g* stack non-relocatable

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 9:23 AM, Matthias Clasen
<matthias clasen gmail com> wrote:

> Not sure how I feel about the idea of relocated stacks not providing
> the full glib api,

the relocated stack would (almost certainly) be providing the full API
that existed for its "version". the problem is that it looks at the
rest of the system and (potentially) finds stuff related to a newer
(or older) version of the API.

> but having an environment variable to override the
> location of gio modules seems fine to me.

bugzilla preferred?