Re: GThread struct now hidden
- From: Ryan Lortie <desrt desrt ca>
- To: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list <gtk-devel-list gnome org>, gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GThread struct now hidden
- Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 08:58:46 -0400
On Thu, 2011-10-13 at 13:26 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
> By the way, I also noticed that g_thread_init() is deprecated,
> presumably because you must now used g_thread_new(), so you don't need
> it, but I don't see a deprecation comment on g_thread_init().
g_thread_init() is deprecated because you simply do not need to call it.
g_thread_new() is rather a replacement for g_thread_create().
] [Thread Prev