RE: gtk-2-24-win32 branch update

> 2011/11/2 Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>:
> The gtk-2-24-win32 branch is now in a pretty good state. I fixed a lot
> of bugs from bugzilla and stuff from dieters testing
> (https://live.gnome.org/GTK%2B/Win32/test-gtk-2-24-win32). I think this
> is in a state where we might want to merge it into master. I fixed most
> core issues, although I didn't fix the MS-Windows misrendering bugs that
> dieter pointed out.
Thank you! +1 :)

> So, could everyone interested in the windows support test this please.
> I'd like to make a 2.24 release with this stuff in it so that we have a
> final Gtk2 with good win32 support. Obviously we don't want to have any
> bad regressions for existing Gtk win32 apps in this release, so *please*
> test stuff.

I think things basically went alright with the Visual C++ builds-but I have not yet integrated the ms-windows theme portion into the project files, which
I would most likely build it right into the main GTK+ DLL if that is desired.  Please let me know if integrating the ms-windows theme bits is the ideal way here, so I could
update the items here.

Thank you, and God bless!