Re: gdbus-codegen

Hi,

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 8:57 AM, Xavier Claessens <xclaesse gmail com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've discovered your gdbus-codegen utility in GLib 2.29.x. Those new
> APIs looks really good, I can't wait for using them :D
>
> However I've a little question about generated _call_ methods, they hide
> flags and timeout args of g_dbus_proxy_call(), is that really something
> we want?

Yup, I thought about that and that's why the generated _call_ methods
passes -1 for the timeout which means "default proxy timeout" - you
can tweak this with

 http://developer.gnome.org/gio/unstable/GDBusProxy.html#g-dbus-proxy-set-default-timeout

We could do a similar thing for the GDBusCallFlags but I'm not sure
it's needed (and we can always add this later).

Cheers,
David