Re: GtkApplication and argc/arv
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Chris Vine <chris cvine freeserve co uk>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GtkApplication and argc/arv
- Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 14:48:12 +0100
On Thu, 2011-03-10 at 09:59 +0000, Chris Vine wrote:
> The case for having single-instance programs in most cases for
> programs with a GUI interface seems self-evident to me, since most
> GUI programs keep some running global state which would be extremely
> tedious to synchronise between different processes.
What global state, for instance?
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev