Introducing a kqueue backend for GIO (GSoC)

My name is Dmitry, I am a GSoC student working for the NetBSD foundation.

My project includes writing a kqueue file monitoring backend for GIO, in order to provide fast file monitoring to Glib/GIO-powered applications on BSD systems.

The project is hosted at GitHub:

I have took the inotify plugin as a starting point, so the kqueue backend has a similar but simpler structure. It is almost complete and I am actively testing it now.

It would be great if anybody had took a quick look on the source and pointed out any issues he could notice. Any comments and suggestions are quite welcome :)

Best regards,
Dmitry Matveev