Re: GTK+ team meeting at guadec

On 2011-07-27 at 14:41, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> I have been slacking off and not pushing for team meetings recently,
> and I haven't even looked at the guadec schedule until today.
> But I guess better late than never: should we aim for a gtk team
> meeting at guadec ?
> If so, what day would work best for everybody ?

I'll arrive on the 5th and stay around until the end of the following
week, but I'll also have the Board meetings and my talk on the morning
of Saturday.

the Foundation's AGM is on Tuesday, and starting from Wednesday there
are going to be BoFs.

if we want to do a meeting during conference time we'll have to do it
after hours, i.e. after 5pm - like we did last year in Den Hague.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
W: http://www.emmanuelebassi.name