Re: GTK+ team meeting at guadec
- From: Behdad Esfahbod <behdad behdad org>
- To: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GTK+ team meeting at guadec
- Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 16:46:03 -0400
I don't arrive till Sunday afternoon. Bu I don't have much to discuss at the
On 07/27/11 14:41, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> I have been slacking off and not pushing for team meetings recently,
> and I haven't even looked at the guadec schedule until today.
> But I guess better late than never: should we aim for a gtk team
> meeting at guadec ?
> If so, what day would work best for everybody ?
> gtk-devel-list mailing list
> gtk-devel-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev