GtkCombobox and GtkCellLayout

Hi,

I have an object that is derived from GtkComboBox (machine works with fedora and has gtk3 version 2.99.2). However, I recently noticed that GtkComboBox object does not seem to provide the GtkCellLayout interface any more. I checked a recent documentation which does not mention that fact.

So my question is: is this a bug somewhere (probably in GTK+ as my code was not changed) and should I file a bug? or is this a change that was part of GTK+3 update and which remained undocumented.

Thanks,

Philippe Rouquier