Re: string replace function
- From: Aleksander Morgado <aleksander gnu org>
- To: Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: string replace function
- Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 12:04:31 +0100
On 12/16/2011 07:34 PM, Richard Hughes wrote:
On 6 December 2011 02:53, Kevin Anthony<kevin s anthony gmail com> wrote:
But what i would like to know, is if i write this, and include it in the
glib/gstrfuncs.c in a patch, would it be included.
I've got a pretty efficient g_string_replace() function in zif if
you're interested. Doing it with a GString rather than a gchar* makes
things much more efficient in the common cases.
FYI, there's already a bug report about getting a g_string_replace() in
GLib, with some unreviewed patches:
] [Thread Prev