Re: string replace function
- From: Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com>
- To: Kevin Anthony <kevin s anthony gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: string replace function
- Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 18:34:22 +0000
On 6 December 2011 02:53, Kevin Anthony <kevin s anthony gmail com> wrote:
> But what i would like to know, is if i write this, and include it in the
> glib/gstrfuncs.c in a patch, would it be included.
I've got a pretty efficient g_string_replace() function in zif if
you're interested. Doing it with a GString rather than a gchar* makes
things much more efficient in the common cases.
] [Thread Prev