Re: GI Help

Thanks i mean that why this project doesn't have any document !!

also i read all document that available on gnome but any of them not sufficient for my work

i define my work again:

i have a c code and i want to bind it to _javascript_ that document you send to me is for how to write code in Gjs that i know it

so first read what i need and then answer!!!!!!!

i want a tutorial for do this and then if some one help me to do this i create a document on gnome wiki to the other people can simply learn it

Regard Bijan Binaee

On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 6:15 AM, <jryan curious-computing com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Thanks for your reply first
>
> i need bind to _javascript_!
>
> I need some help to how use GI in C language for binding to _javascript_
>
> Regard Bijan Biaee
> On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 6:56 AM, <jryan curious-computing com> wrote:
>
>> > Hi everybody
>> >
>> > I'm new to  GObject-Introspection so
>> >
>> > I need some help to how use GI in C language for binding to other
>> language
>> >
>> > i think i need some one to be my mentor
>> >
>> > or at least i need a document or tutorial
>> >
>> > Regard Bijan Biaee
>> >

>> First, what language are you trying to bind to? Also try to use Google,
>> "gobject intropsection <language>". There are a few gnome live pages
>> (http://live.gnome.org) for each language's respective gobject
>> introspection library.
>>
>> - Jonathan

Please reply under messages.

http://live.gnome.org/Gjs

You're going to have learn how to use Google and read things for yourself,
nobody has the time to drop everything they're doing to teach you.

If you have any more specific questions than "teach me this whole thing",
we would be glad to help you, AFTER you've read (or have tried to find)
the documentation.

Best regards,
Jonathan