Compilation of the GTK+ stack on Windows using Visual C++

Hi List,

I have (finally) managed to write up some instructions[1] to build the GTK+
stack with a stock installation of Visual C++ 2008/2010 from scratch.
The instructions can be found at [1].  Check it out, and please let me know
if  some needed info is missing from there, or maybe any pointers for
improvement-I will update it soon regarding Clutter.

p.s. I understand that the VS projects are not available in the stable
     versions of Pango, GDK-Pixbuf and JSON-GLib-let me know if that is
     needed that I should post VS project files for them in [1] for the time

Thank you, and God bless!