Re: [Introspection] Trying to remove warnings for Pango-1.0.gir: Boxed or skip?

Hi,

On 4/26/2011 1:27 AM, Alberto Ruiz wrote:
I removed most warnings while generating Pango-1.0.gir, however,
there's a last batch of warnings I'm not sure how to get rid of:
http://pastebin.com/V0ZDRg3r

All structures which are returned from introspected functions (and their ownership is transferred from the callee to the caller) have to be boxed, so that bindings know how to delete/free them when they are no longer used. In your case, something like this have to be added into the code (untested):

pango-coverage.c:

G_DEFINE_BOXED_TYPE (PangoCoverage, pango_coverage,
                     pango_coverage_ref,
                     pango_coverage_unref);

and similar for other sources/structs.

HTH,