Re: New GTK+ website design

On 19/04/11 17:53, Allin Cottrell wrote:
On Tue, 19 Apr 2011, Martyn Russell wrote:

Are there any other points or questions people have about the
content/design that we should address before moving over to this?

In general this looks very good. One nit: I don't care for the
faux-embossed text in the header ("The GTK+ Project"). The font
itself is fine, but I'd drop the black shadows for a cleaner and
non-pixelated look.

I have improved this. Let me know if you think it works or not.

Thanks,

Martyn