Re: padding cleanup
- From: Stefan Kost <ensonic hora-obscura de>
- To: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: padding cleanup
- Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 12:39:19 +0300
On 13.09.2010 04:50, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> I merged the main patch to master. I wrote docs (see attached) but did
> not push them yet because I can't figure out how to actually document
> a non-signal virtual function in a non-interface.
Yes, docuemnt is as part of the class structure.
> What I have here puts the text of the docs in the HTML but it doesn't
> look nice. Does gtk-doc just not do this?
Its a bit uncommon to do it like you did in gtk/gtkwidget.h. Just do:
*· adjust_size_request: Convert·an·initial·size·request·from·a·widget's·#GtkSizeRequest
* virtual·method·implementations·into·a·size·request·to·be·used·by ...
> gtk-devel-list mailing list
> gtk-devel-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev