Re: padding cleanup
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp pobox com>
- To: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: padding cleanup
- Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 20:12:13 -0400
I pushed the changes I had in mind to the widget-padding branch. I
have a rebased/squashed branch cleaned up for merging, too, if anyone
wants me to push or send that version.
the changes are:
733991c84df4300ec54af8b557385759a93360f0 Rename GtkWidget padding to margin
83008588e162b78f8f66ba371c3691a2ca759f3b Use gint16 for GtkBorder
cbfbe68eca5835f8b0151ca77f01ab8b370c50d8 Adapt to widget->allocation
dd3f8cefeb386a34b170b200705dc482435efa84 Just use GtkBorder for
padding in GtkAuxInfo
If I forgot something we talked about let me know. Otherwise I think
this could be merged to master or given a final review.
I guess a pending task is to use
gtk_container_class_handle_border_width() more, and/or add a GtkMisc
equivalent, but not sure we need to block on that.
] [Thread Prev