Re: Website proposal for usability
- From: Andreas Nilsson <nisses mail home se>
- To: Martyn Russell <martyn lanedo com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Website proposal for usability
- Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 10:29:51 +0200
On 09/07/2010 04:18 PM, Martyn Russell wrote:
On 09/08/10 22:54, Devin Samarin wrote:
I posted this on Bugzilla
and I was recommended by Martyn to post the details here.
I know there isn't much activity on the review here any more, but
actually, I have been thinking. If people are happy with the work,
perhaps it makes sense to schedule the move over to the new website to
co-inside with the release GTK+ 3.0? This is supposed to be towards
the end of this year.
Any comments on the matter?
I think that sounds like a great idea!
] [Thread Prev