Re: GtkSpreadTable ('spread-table' branch)

On 2010-10-14 11:52, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
If nobody says they want this soon then I guess we'll just put it in
libegg.

I am ready to add this to libegg, but it seems to depend on GTK+ 2 only right now, so do we want GTK+ 3 code there? If so, should I update everything to use GTK+ 3, make GTK+ 2/3 support selectable at configure time or simply dump the code in a subdirectory with a separate Makefile (much like wrapbox is currently)?

--
http://amigadave.com/ | davidk openismus com