Re: possible removal of GtkWrapBox
- From: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: Tristan Van Berkom <tristanvb openismus com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: possible removal of GtkWrapBox
- Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 23:58:57 -0400
On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 11:36 PM, Tristan Van Berkom
<tristanvb openismus com> wrote:
> Any takers ? thoughts ?
One thing that I would like to save from this whole experiment is your
experience in wfh containers... I've started writing a grid widget
like Havoc was describing a while ago. I have put what I have on the
'grid-widget' branch. Currently, it just uses the GtkTable size
allocation. Getting it to do hfw is the last thing needed to ensure
that has a full superset of GtkBox and GtkTable functionality.
] [Thread Prev