possible removal of GtkWrapBox

Hi all,
    With recent developments I've found that GtkWrapBox in the end is
not what was needed to meet the requirements of Glom (hence the writeup
of the different container... coming in another mail).

Furthermore, the gimp's newer versions is now using GtkToolPalette
in place of the older wrap-box (the gimp had been using a similar
wrap-box widget to wrap items around in one of it's toolbars).

I will of course be sad to see the efforts go to waste so I must
ask if anyone is interested in actually using this new widget.

Candidate applications could be:
  - Some media content browser (for instance, some album jackets
    lined up in rows and adding rows for any additional content)
  - Any kind of point-of-sales application where goods can be
    represented by a linear list of widgets of variable size,
    again adding rows or columns when more items are added.
  - A typical hand-phone interface where applications are represented
    by wrapping icons.
  - Whatever application that might use ClutterFlowLayout... could
    use GtkWrapBox to do the same.

If nobody has a particular interest in using the wrap-box widget;
regretfully I think the best would be to back it out of GTK+ before
it's too late (I can then add it to libegg... then if it gets
eventually used by someone we easily pull it back in).

Any takers ? thoughts ?

Cheers,
        -Tristan