Re: Ige-mac-integration: New version with Cocoa interface available.

Oh, one thing I really need from OS X porters (and win32 for that
matter) is a solid recommendation for an application identifier
string.  GApplication needs this for uniqueness, and GSettings
requires one too.

Probably the biggest question here is whether the application
identifier is platform-independent (i.e. every app picks
org.example.MyApp), or we suggest people use a uuid on windows, etc.