Re: Looking to pay someone to improve gtk+ on osx.
- From: Paul Davis <paul linuxaudiosystems com>
- To: Kristian Rietveld <kris gtk org>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Looking to pay someone to improve gtk+ on osx.
- Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 09:35:48 -0500
On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 5:33 AM, Kristian Rietveld <kris gtk org> wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 11:47 AM, Paul Davis <paul linuxaudiosystems com> wrote:
>> the only problem we see at present may be the same as the focus issue
>> you mention: menus and occasionally buttons that do not get mouse
>> focus when displayed. I can't guarantee that the fix will come from
> Is there a way to trigger this reliably?
not deterministically. its quite common though. i've some initial
debugging and its nothing incredibly obvious.
] [Thread Prev