Re: Looking to pay someone to improve gtk+ on osx.
- From: Kristian Rietveld <kris gtk org>
- To: Lucas Meijer <lucas unity3d com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Looking to pay someone to improve gtk+ on osx.
- Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 17:16:05 +0200
On Jun 4, 2010, at 3:27 PM, Lucas Meijer wrote:
> My company (Unity3d.com) cares about getting MonoDevelop to run great on osx.
> MonoDevelop uses gtk+, which on osx has a whole array of problems, especially on multi monitor setups.
Have you tried a recent version of GTK+? Last December, a great deal of issues with multi monitor setups have been fixed.
] [Thread Prev