GtkToolBar Button size issue in RHEL4 and RHEL5

Hi,

I've created a window containing a toolbar with 6 toolbarbuttons using GTK ver2.0.
When I run this in RHEL4, all the toolbar buttons are visiblein the toolbar.
But when i Run it in RHEL5, the last 2 toolbar buttons become hidden.
By expanding the toolbar the buttons can be visible.
This is happening just because the toolbar button size gets increased automatically in RHEL5.

Is there any way by which the button size can be made same in both RHEL4 and RHEL5 ?
Is it a problem with GTK version I am using?

Looking forward for your help.

Thanks and regards,
Debapriya