Re: GtkRange API is incomplete

W dniu 27 lipca 2010 23:32 użytkownik Sven Neumann <sven gimp org> napisał:
> You could implement undo compression as we do in GIMP. Multiple
> consecutive position changes are compressed into a single undo step.
> This can be easily implemented by looking at the top-most step on the
> undo stack and checking if it is of the same type as the step you are
> pushing.

We also have undo stack compression (or rather coalescing). I
discovered there was an error in one of our internal functions that
required the undo keys to be constant strings, and the affected dialog
used dynamically generated keys. This prevented undo event coalescing
from working.

Anyway, thanks for your suggestion, because it pointed me in the right
direction.

Regards, Krzysztof