Re: Query on Multiple row selection in a GtkTreeView

Dear Tadej,

Thanks a lot for your response. Using your trick I could resolve the multi selection issue. But I am now stuck with another problem.

In my implementation, GtkTreeView is multicolumner. The multi selection is working fine when I click on the first column, but when I click on other columns it's acting like a singly selectable treeview. I am using Gtk version 2.0, which is a quite older one.
Can you please tell me whether it's an issue of older Gtk version or with my implementation.

Thanks,
Debapriya