Re: rendering-cleanup

On Jul 22, 2010, at 4:54 AM, Benjamin Otte wrote:
> The work is done and the code runs now. Well, at least testgtk and
> gtk3-demo do. On X11. I'd be happy if others could take it for a spin
> and find issues with it or even have a go at Quartz and Win32 code.

The Quartz backend will need some patching to get it to compile again.  This seems to mainly involve ripping out the code that implements the things that have been removed now.  Now that removing all this old crap from the backend sounds like a lot of fun, I will try to have a go at this tonight or tomorrow :)

I can commit the patches to your branch when I am done, if that is fine with you.

regards,

-kris.