Re: GtkScrollbar marker API discussion
- From: Thomas Wood <thos gnome org>
- To: Alberto Ruiz <aruiz gnome org>
- Cc: pborelli katamail com, gtk-devel-list <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GtkScrollbar marker API discussion
- Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 23:52:12 +0100
On Thu, 2010-07-15 at 23:40 +0100, Alberto Ruiz wrote:
> Hey guys,
> I've finally come up with a patch to implement this:
> The patch basically calls range's expose from scrollbar, and then
> paint the markers on top, once that's done, the slider is painted
> again on top. If there's anyone with the Nimbus theme or other theme
> with non sqared sliders, please let me know how it behaves.
Actually, passing an appropriate detail string would be enough to let
engines know that they are painting a "mark". That would allow theme
authors to choose whether to special case it or not.
Also, maybe gtk_paint_flat_box() is more appropriate here?
] [Thread Prev