Re: When deprecating, always say what the replacement is.
- From: Dan Winship <danw gnome org>
- To: Christian Dywan <christian lanedo com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: When deprecating, always say what the replacement is.
- Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 11:58:04 -0500
On 02/25/2010 10:52 AM, Christian Dywan wrote:
> In this case I don't know what someone would use flags for. If you need
> to test a value such as visibility or sensitivity, you normally use the
> specific macros.
"Deprecated: use the specific macro for the flag you are interested in.
] [Thread Prev