Re: Gobject-Introspection and CMPH
- From: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: John Ralls <jralls ceridwen us>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Gobject-Introspection and CMPH
- Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 20:54:30 -0500
On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 8:43 PM, John Ralls <jralls ceridwen us> wrote:
> But since you bring it up, what is the "official" policy? Is it C89? Is it published somewhere?
For GTK+, we're generally avoiding C++ comments, since they cause
problems for the compilers that are used on win32. What other non-C89
features do you have in mind ?
Nested functions are not really worth discussing, thats just a
historical accident on the part of the gcc team...
] [Thread Prev