Re: Minutes of the GTK+ Team Meeting - 2010-12-14

From: Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com>

> $(Q# (B treeview refactoring
> - massive refactoring
>   - 41 files changed, 13568 insertions(+), 3204 deletions(-)
>   - GtkCellArea
>   - moves code out of TreeViewColumn to allow sharing with other cell-based
>     view widgets (GtkIconView, GtkComboBox)
> - treeview-refactor ready to be merged
> - requires another reviewer for the various branches prior to merging
> ACTION: test treeview-refactor with a very large dataset (kris)
> ACTION: merge treeview-refactor before next snapshot (tristan, kris)
> ACTION: review for combo-box-refactor (mclasen?, kris next week)
> ACTION: review iconv-iew-refactor (mclasen?)
> ACTION: make GtkTreeMenu internal-only (tristan)

I have a question that was wandering on my head during some time. My
idea was review a little all this changes but I didn't have too much
time, so I will ask directly.

Are this treeview refactoring mostly internal, or are there specific
API changes? After this refactoring it would be required to be
modified the apps using GtkTreeView?

Anyway I was also thinking on GailTreeView, the object that provides
the accessibility support for GtkTreeView. Should gailtreeview work
after all these changes?

BR

===
API (apinheiro igalia com)