Re: disabling GTK+ features to shrink GTK+

* Tshepang Lekhonkhobe <tshepang gmail com> schrieb:

> Maybe the patches may be useful to someone else, and you want
> to makethose available from one place, that is upstream.

If upstream doesn't want it, lets make a downstream for
(eg. in the OSS-QM project). I'm also concerned about continously
increasing size and complexity. Back in 1.x-times I already tried
to convince people here to split it into smaller libraries, but
nobody listened - the chance at the 2.x step was not taken.
That's why I don't even consider using glib and gtk+ for new apps.

cu

 phone:  +49 36207 519931  email: weigelt metux de
 mobile: +49 151 27565287  icq:   210169427         skype: nekrad666