Re: [gobject-introspection] Compile of git master version failing

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 1:48 PM, Paul Smith <paul mad-scientist net> wrote:
> Hi all.  I'm trying to build the current git master of Evolution, which
> now depends on libgdata.  libgdata needs to have gobject-introspection
> installed so that it has "introspection.m4" available.

I recommend projects for which introspection is optional, that they copy in the
introspection.m4 rather than take a build requirement on g-i.

>  GISCAN GLib-2.0.gir

>  File "/home/src/evo/evo-master/gobject-introspection/giscanner/transformer.py", line 29, in <module>
>    from .config import DATADIR, GIR_DIR, GIR_SUFFIX

Running "make V=1" will help debugging.  Is there a file
giscanner/config.py?  If so does it look right?
The way we set PYTHONPATH in common.mk looks like it should work
consistently, so not
sure what's going wrong for you.  Does rerunning autogen.sh help?  Are
you doing a srcdir != builddir
build?  (If so, try not doing that).