Re: Gtk-OSX Frameworks (was: Why are developers...)

On Nov 10, 2009, at 7:46 AM, Shawn Bakhtiar wrote:

I don't know what all the complaint is about... I have been using the jhbuild scripts with little to no problems. I have had a few dependency issues but nothing that can not be figured out with a little reading of the script itself and attention to what I am doing. In any case, anything that is missing, simple download to source directory, and build inside the jhbuild shell, your done!